OUR COURSES & WORKSHOPS
TO HELP SOCIAL AND
These courses are aimed at learners who have not been to school. From deciphering the alphabet to grammar exercises, the aim of these courses is to help learners acquire the basics of writing and reading in French to help them in their daily lives.
FRENCH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
These courses are aimed at learners who are fluent in their native language, both orally and in writing. They are organised in thematic courses:
– Enrichment of vocabulary and grammar lessons
– Conversations and staging in everyday situations
– Culture and history: learning about the common Francophone heritage
LANGUAGE WORKSHOPS PASS JOB
Learning French for long-term integration into the professional world:
– Working and expressing your professional project
– Reading a job description, looking for suitable job offers
– Understand the employment contract, payslip, internal regulations, sick leave, etc.
– Notify your colleague or manager of a delay or absence, leave an instruction with a colleague
– Fill in a schedule
– Read the pictograms related to safety and hygiene
Help with administrative procedures:
– Writing e-mails, personal letters
– Administrative procedures
AWARENESS OF THE ART WORLD
Cultural outings and artistic activities
– Outings: museums, concerts, etc.
– Participation in plays
– Music and song workshops